Placer County STEM Expo 8 -- March 3, 2018
Public Viewing / Events and Activities
The Expo is free and open to the public on Saturday March 3rd, 2018.
- Interactive exhibits and workshops: 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
- For information on Exhibitors, click here
- Student Entries: Exhibits closed for judging interviews: 8:30 am - 11:30 am
- Student Entries: Exhibits open to public: 11:30 am - 3:30 pm
- Closing Ceremony: 3:00 pm
Exhibit Setup and Dropoff:
- Friday, March 2, 5:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Saturday, March 3, 6:30 am - 8:00 am
- Begins Saturday, March 3 : 8:30 am
- Closed Session (only judges and interviews in hall): 8:30 am - 11:30 am
- Individual Judging Interviews - Interview schedules will be determined and emailed on or around March 1st
- Follow up reviews - 11:30 am - 3:00 pm
Exhibit teardown and cleanup:
- Saturday, March 3: 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- As indicated above, the Student Participation Area will be cleared and closed for any access (except officials) at 8:30 am for evaluations and access will be limited until 11:30 am
- All student participants must have a waiver form filled out and handed in during check in! (get the form here)
- The interview/evaluation schedule will be created after registration closes on February 28th, and judging assignments are complete.
- Students who have interviews scheduled should be at their exhibits about 5 minutes prior to the scheduled time for a Q&A and verbal evaluation. Please bear with the judges who may be running late... they've got a difficult job to do and want to evaluate each entry fairly and accurately!