STEM Expo V -- March 7, 2015
Public Viewing / Events and Activities:
The Expo is free and open to the public on Saturday March 7th, 2015.
- Organization, community, and company exhibits: 9:00am - 3:30pm
- Interactive exhibits and workshops: 9:00am - 3:30pm
- For information on Exhibitors, click here.
- STEAM room (STEM and Art activities): 9:00am - 4:00pm
- STEMx Stage Presentations: 9:30am - 12:00, 1:00 - 3:30pm
- For information on Presenters, click here.
- Student Entry Exhibits closed for judging interviews: 9:00am - 11:00am
- Student Entry Exhibits open to public: 11:00am - 4:00pm
- Awards Ceremony: 3:00pm
Exhibit Setup and Dropoff:
- Friday, March 6th, 6:00pm - 8:00pm
- Saturday, March 7th: 7:00am - 8:30am
- Begins Saturday, March 7th: 8:30am
- Closed Session (only judges and interviews in hall): 9:00am - 11:00am
- Judging Interviews (scheduled per student request - schedule to be determined at check-in)
Exhibit teardown and cleanup:
- Saturday, March 7th: 3:30 - 6:30pm
Note: as indicated above, the Student Participation Area will be cleared and closed for any access (except officials) at 9:00AM for evaluations and access will be limited until 11:00AM.
Specific students who have signed up for interviews should be at their exhibits for a 5-10 minute Q&A and verbal evalution at their selected time. When the students check in for exhibit setup, they can sign up for any time still available for their category.